CGM™ Polyhedra is an add-on to the 3D ACIS Modeler combining the power of polyhedral and B-rep modeling. Utilizing the same interfaces that 3D ACIS Modeler users are already familiar with, existing and new customers can rapidly integrate approximated polyhedral data to their 3D printing, subtractive manufacturing, analysis, and many other workflows.
Key Features of CGM Polyhedra:
- Innovate new and better workflows as polyhedral offerings, not previously available to the industry, are now within reach, opening new products and markets to your application
- Easy integration with shared interfaces to ACIS allow you to utilize both precise and polyhedral operations
- Surface recognition identifies certain precise elements from polyhedral data sources, enabling conversion to precise representation while hybrid modeling capabilities integrate the benefits of both precise and polygonal representations
- Powerful query, checking and healing capabilities provide the tools you need to ensure your polyhedral models meet your workflow and accuracy requirements
- Flexibility to import precise models, scanned objects, raw mesh data and many formats when combined with 3D InterOp
What Can CGM Polyhedra Offer You?
Reduce Development Time Because CGM Polyhedra enables easy and flexible integration to established and industry-proven ACIS interfaces, developers can focus efforts on the core competitive functionality of their project.
Optimal Quality CGM Polyhedra provides a suite of tools and capabilities to query, check and heal your polyhedral 3D models ensuring that they meet the requirements of your workflow.
Tomorrow's Innovation, Today CGM Polyhedra provides groundbreaking additions to precise modeling that enable your application to add additional value, solve new workflows and offer new products and solutions to your customers.