Spatial offers 3D software development toolkits for rapid development of analysis and visualization capabilities within existing EDA physical design flows. The suite of software development toolkits provides unique productivity and time-to-market (TTM) advances to tool developers. Developers can take advantage of 3D model creation from industry standard design data, interrogation, meshing, and visualization bringing significant advantages to all aspects of electronic design—on-chip, packaging, and PCB.
3D software development toolkits from Spatial allow the creation of 3D models via data read from your application’s IC layout and technology file information, or package and PCB layout.
Who uses solutions from Spatial for their EDA applications?
Products and services from Spatial are used extensively by EDA industry leaders such as Agilent, Ansoft, Mentor Graphics, Zuken and Physware.
Spatial provides a portfolio of solutions for EDA application development including:
- CGM Core Modeler, the 3D geometric modeling kernel used by Dassault Systemes’ world-leading CATIA V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE platforms
- 3D ACIS Modeler® and ACIS Extensions, supporting the need to model complex designs
- 3D InterOp providing the highest quality data reuse between CAD formats
- 3D Visualization offering full Application Programming Interface (API) access to a powerful underlying suite of integrated software development toolkits
Solutions from Spatial allow EDA application developers to:
- Accelerate time-to-market thru rapid development
- Expand innovation to increase focus on key differentiators
- Leverage 3D expertise through Services and Support from a Spatial team committed to success