CAM application developers use 3D software development toolkits from Spatial to build fully integrated solutions. These solutions encompass the full manufacturing process from design through manufacturing. CAM solution providers must consistently produce innovative solutions to tough manufacturing problems to improve machining productivity and maintain high levels of product quality. Incorporating Spatial solutions in 3D modeling, interoperability and visualization, these solution providers can accelerate time-to-market (TTM) and focus product delivery on key differentiators including ease of use, streamlining operations and cost savings.
Working with 3D digital models efficiently requires access to product manufacturing information (PMI) and 3D geometry from other systems. 3D InterOp includes PMI support enabling high-quality integration with design systems. Design changes, and comparisons between “as designed” and “as machined” parts are possible with 3D modeling solutions from Spatial. By using the integrated set of robust, proven APIs to deliver core 3D capabilities, CAM providers can now focus on solving complex manufacturing problems.
Who uses 3D software development toolkits from Spatial for their CAM applications?
Products and services from Spatial are used extensively by industry leaders such as Pathtrace, Cimatron, CNC Software, Inc. and Missler for a wide-range of applications including milling, turning, mill-turn machining and mold & die manufacturing.
Spatial provides a portfolio of solutions:
- CGM (Convergence Geometric Modeler), the 3D geometric modeling kernel used by Dassault Systemes’ world-leading CATIA V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE platforms
- 3D ACIS Modeler® and ACIS Extensions, supporting the need to model complex designs
- 3D InterOp providing the highest quality data reuse between CAD formats
- 3D Visualization offering full Application Programming Interface (API) access to a powerful underlying suite of integrated software development toolkits
Solutions from Spatial allow application developers to:
- Accelerate time-to-market thru rapid development
- Expand innovation to increase focus on key differentiators
- Leverage 3D expertise through Services and Support from a Spatial team committed to success