Application development for AEC has special demands. Development solutions from Spatial allow AEC application providers to build virtual building solutions which enable better design, more predictable construction and reduced operating costs. 3D software development toolkits from Spatial for modeling, interoperability and visualization allow application providers to accelerate time-to-market (TTM) and expand product innovation in areas such as aesthetics; safety; environmental friendliness; and cost and time savings. These solutions result in increased client revenue driven by delivery of better quality designs and construction on-time and within budget.
Who uses 3D software development toolkits from Spatial for their architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) applications?
Products and services from Spatial are used extensively by industry leaders such as Lubansoft, CCCC, Bentley Systems and Gehry Technologies for a wide-range of applications including simulation, modeling, and 2D/3D electromagnetic analysis.
Spatial provides a portfolio of solutions for AEC application development including:
- 3D ACIS Modeler and ACIS Extensions, supporting the need to model complex designs
- 3D InterOp providing the highest quality data reuse between CAD formats
- 3D Visualization offering full Application Programming Interface (API) access to a powerful underlying suite of integrated software development toolkits
- CGM Polyhedra adds polygonal modeling to 3D ACIS Modeler, enabling a hybrid that combines polyhedral and B-rep modeling
- Mobile Solutions enable users to access current designs and specifications on-premise during construction and maintenance
Solutions from Spatial allow AEC application developers to:
- Accelerate time-to-market thru rapid development
- Expand innovation to increase focus on key differentiators
- Leverage 3D expertise through Services and Support from a Spatial team committed to success
View Lubansoft Case Study
Building Information Modeling (BIM) Technology for Architecture, Engineering and Construction