Spatial is a wholly owned company of Dassault Systèmes and the industry leader in the development of component-based 3D modeling technology for CAD/CAM/CAE applications and interoperability solutions. Among other technologies, Spatial licenses the 3D ACIS® Modeler and 3D InterOp Translators to software companies, manufacturers, prominent research institutes, and universities who are developing 3D applications.
Spatial Corp has offices in the US, UK, Germany, India and Japan. As a high-energy, dynamic workplace, Spatial looks for motivated and talented employees that can drive innovation and efficiency. We offer:
- The ultimate technical challenge.
- A career where your contributions are limited only by your talent, energy, and creativity.
- A chance to join the fascinating world of 3D software technology with a world leader in the field.
- Spatial offers competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package including quality insurances, three to four weeks paid vacation (depending on seniority), paid holiday, paid sick time, matching 401K, and a pleasant and stimulating work environment.
- A casual work environment set at the foot of the Rocky Mountains.
Spatial is an equal opportunity employer.
Spatial is a covered employer under the Family Medical Leave Act
Confidentiality will be respected. Send resume/cover letter to:
- email: email@example.com (preferred)
- Mail: 310 Interlocken Parkway, Suite 200
Broomfield, Colorado 80021
Attn: Human Resources
The following positions are now available:
Broomfield, CO, USA
Software Engineer - Interoperability
Spatial Corp., a subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes, is seeking highly skilled Software Engineers with experience developing CAD data translation software in a commercial environment to join its Broomfield, CO team.
- Developing / enhancing 3D CAD data translators, including geometry, visualization and GD&T data
- Evaluating, integrating and productizing partner translator technology.
- Developing creative, innovative solutions to customer problems
- Communicating with other development teams round the world
- Five or more years of commercial software development experience with CAD data translators
- Proven experience with Object Oriented Programming, C++
- Proven experience with CAD/CAM/CAE applications. Some mechanical design experience preferred
- Understanding and experience in the development and release of commercial software products
- Experience with Agile and XP practices a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering. Masters preferred.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills; Innovative problem solving required
- Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Demonstrates superior organizational skills
- Interest in a variety of work - development, testing and project management tasks.
Spatial Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Confidentiality will be respected. Excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in pursuing this position with Spatial Corp., please send a cover letter and resume noting the position that you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spatial is looking for a marketing intern to update collateral pieces such as datasheets, case studies, and whitepapers; assist with company e-newsletters; assist in Search Engine Optimization activities and website updates; and maintain/update CRM database. The position requires working with and creating graphic pieces for collateral and website. The intern should have knowledge of Adobe design layout programs. Additionally, assistance will be required in event planning for the company Insiders’ Summit in the Fall.
- Updating datasheets, case studies, and whitepapers into company format using Adobe InDesign. Merging of foreign language text into collateral material.
- Assist in creation of monthly company newsletter, as well as quarterly customer e-newsletter
- Assist with content and graphics for website
- Research and post content and events on third party sites
- Update CRM database through sales department and e-newsletter
Required minimum experience/education for position:
- College student aspiring toward a degree in Marketing, and/or Communications
- Must have excellent writing communication and project management skills
- Some experience using Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
If you are interested in pursuing this internship with Spatial Corp., please send a cover letter and resume noting the position that you are applying for to email@example.com.
Spatial Student Program
Spatial is seeking Interns to join our Student Program. We believe in building long term relationships with our students. The goal of the program is to expose our students to as many aspects of software development as possible. Pay ranges from $13-17/hr depending on level of course completion.
We are looking for the following degree programs:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
An ideal candidate would be one who meets the following requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of "Geometric and Solid Modeling" and "Curves and Surfaces" principles is a plus
- Knowledge of ACIS, InterOp, or HOOPS products is a plus
Currently enrolled in a engineering or computer science program
(Pending performance, Spatial Corp will prioritize hiring interns)
If you meet the above experience and education requirements, here are the few reasons why you may consider applying for the Internship with Spatial:
- Learn more about real world problems that 3D modeling software can solve
- Learn about the application areas in which Spatial's components are used
- Get a taste of how the software industry works
- Learn what is behind the user interface of the commercial CAD and CAE applications you have used
- Work with a small team where your contributions are critical and appreciated
- Network with a community of highly technical and well respected software professionals
- Gain invaluable experience to greatly improve your career opportunities after graduation
If you are interested in pursuing an internship with Spatial Corp., please send a cover letter and resume noting the position that you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.