Spatial is a wholly owned company of Dassault Systèmes and the industry leader in the development of 3D modeling and interoperability SDKs for many industries, including CAD, CAM, Simulation and Analysis (CAE/EDA/CFD), Metrology, Additive Manufacturing, and more. Among other technologies, Spatial licenses the 3D CGM Core Modeler, 3D ACIS® Modeler, and 3D InterOp Translators to software companies, manufacturers, prominent research institutes, and universities who are developing 3D applications.
Headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, Spatial has offices in the USA, Germany, France, Japan, Korea, India, China and the United Kingdom. As a high-energy, dynamic workplace, Spatial looks for motivated and talented employees that can drive innovation and efficiency. We offer:
Great Workplaces Around The World
- A career where your contributions are limited only by your talent, energy, and creativity.
- A chance to join the fascinating world of 3D software technology with a world leader in the field.
- Spatial offers competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package including quality insurances, three to four weeks paid vacation (depending on seniority), paid holiday, paid sick time, matching 401K, and a pleasant and stimulating work environment.
- A casual work environment headquartered at the foot of the Rocky Mountains.
Tough Technical Challenges
Are you interested in computational geometry? Do you enjoy optimizing software algorithms? Would you enjoy discussing the advantages and disadvantages of exact and non-exact geometries? A technical challenge at Spatial could be for you, including:
- The ability to work with a wide variety of programming languages like C++ and C# as well as scripting languages like Perl & Python.
- Utilize all the popular desktop based UI frameworks like WPF, MFC, UWP, Qt, and more
- Exposure to the needs of many different engineering challenges through solving the technical challenges in the SDKs used by top engineering applications for design, simulation, and manufacturing
Work with the top computational geometry engineers in their field.
Spatial's Guiding Principles
What is important to you is important to us :
- We create trusted partnerships through responsiveness
- We are the helping hand behind the scenes that enables our customers to change the world
- We build long term relationships for operational excellence
We are highly motivated to be the best and set the standard:
- We are experts of today, developing the experts of tomorrow
- We align around a decision and each contribute to and are accountable for its success
- We never stop learning. We don’t let what we have always done blind us to what we could do
Spatial is an equal opportunity employer.
Confidentiality will be respected. Send resume/cover letter to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
- 310 Interlocken Parkway, Suite 200
Broomfield, Colorado 80021
Attn: Human Resources