- Why Spatial?
- Developer District
Computer-aided design (CAD) files contain both 2D or 3D designs. They’re used to create models or architecture plans. 2D CAD files are referred to as drawings, while 3D files are often called parts or assemblies.
CAD file formats include but are not limited to the following:
- .123 - PCB 123 circuit board design
- .123C - Autodesk 123C drawing
- .123D - Autodesk 123D drawing
- .2D - VersaCAD 2D drawing file
- .3DC - RoboCell Cell Setup File
Read more about this topic:
- Computer-Aided Design - CAD Software Development Toolkit
- CAD Associativity
- CAD Import
- CAD Morphing