Incorporating 3D software development toolkits from Spatial allows CAD application developers to accelerate time-to-market (TTM) and focus on design and engineering challenges rather than software operations. This ability to concentrate on core competencies allows application developers to produce higher quality products in less time and at a lower cost.
Who uses 3D software development toolkits from Spatial for CAD application development?
Spatial provides a portfolio of solutions:
- CGM (Convergence Geometric Modeler), the 3D geometric modeling kernel used by Dassault Systemes’ world-leading CATIA V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE platforms
- 3D ACIS Modeler® and ACIS Extensions, supporting the need to model complex designs
- 3D InterOp providing the highest quality data reuse between CAD formats
- 3D Visualization offering full Application Programming Interface (API) access to a powerful underlying suite of integrated software development toolkits
Solutions from Spatial allow application developers to:
- Accelerate time-to-market thru rapid development
- Expand innovation to increase focus on key differentiators
- Leverage 3D expertise thru Services and Support from a Spatial team committed to success