Be in the driver’s seat of the manufacturing industry’s digital transformation by enabling automation in your applications. Leveraging Spatial’s 3D software development kits (SDKs) and expertise, you can enable seamless collaboration cycles - from CAD design to manufacturing shop floor. Spatial provides a complete solution with SDKs that cover manufacturing workflows from end-to end, so you can focus on the innovation needed for on-demand manufacturing, production-at-scale and Industry 4.0.
Spatial’s CGM Core Modeler and 3D Interop aid CAM engineers in importing CAD models from different systems into your application, analyzing and optimizing these models with quick and direct geometry edits, as well as maintaining the CAD engineer’s original design intent.
CAM application developers can utilize Spatial’s 3D SDKs to enhance their application with features and benefits like:
- CAD Import, improving collaboration between CAM and CAD/CAE engineers
- CAD Associativity, automating reconfiguration of the machining setup to accommodate design updates
- Semantic PMI (product manufacturing information) import, capturing and utilizing CAD engineer’s design intent
- Feature recognition and Defeaturing , allowing the CAM engineer to automate the analysis and optimization of the CAD model for specific manufacturing and tooling processes
- Direct Editing, empowering the CAM engineer to easily edit CAD designs
- CAD Morphing , enabling the ability to include springback compensations based on simulation results of machining processes, back into the design
- Collision detection, providing accurate and reliable simulations of machining processes to the CAM engineer
WHO USES 3D SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TOOLKITS FROM SPATIAL FOR THEIR CAM APPLICATIONS?
Products and services from Spatial are used extensively by industry leaders for a wide-range applications including milling, turning, mill-turn machining and mold & die manufacturing.
These partners include: