When building a solution for the metrology market, application developers must continually innovate to improve their solutions for speed, accuracy, reduced measurement size, and lower costs.
With Spatial 3D software development toolkits & APIs, application developers can drive product advances by leveraging industry leading technology in modeling, interoperability and visualization providing for a greater investment to solve the problems of shop-floor or inspection-room users; ensuring proper measurement, reducing defects and driving higher levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
Who uses solutions from Spatial for their metrology applications?
Products and services from Spatial are used extensively by industry leaders Zeiss, Innovmetric, and Faro Technologies, Inc. as well as internal development organizations.
Spatial provides a portfolio of solutions for metrology application development including:
- CGM Core Modeler, the 3D geometric modeling kernel used by Dassault Systemes’ world-leading CATIA V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE platforms
- 3D ACIS Modeler® and ACIS Extensions, supporting the need to model complex designs
- 3D InterOp providing the highest quality data reuse between CAD formats
- 3D Visualization offering full Application Programming Interface (API) access to a powerful underlying suite of integrated components
Solutions from Spatial allow metrology application developers to:
- Accelerate time-to-market thru rapid development
- Expand innovation to increase focus on key differentiators
- Leverage 3D expertise through Services and Support from a Spatial team committed to success
- Reduce your risk with AGM - a proven 3D application development framework