3D Specialized Software Development Toolkits (SDKs) are 3D modeling technologies that address specific industrial challenges or application workflows. These SDKs provide very concise interfaces tailored for fast and straightforward implementation.
- CGM Defeaturing – Defeaturing simplifies the model by removing unnecessary detail, a process typically done manually at a significant cost. Defeaturing provides a flexible interface with feature recognition parameters defining the desired level of detail.
- 3D Precise Mesh - Generates extremely accurate surface and volume meshes that can be adapted and optimized according to the analysis method for quality and efficient simulations.
- Constraint Design Solver (CDS) - Combined 2D/3D integrated solver in one component
- CGM HLR - Hidden line removal for a wide range of applications including engineering, architecture, and manufacturing
- CGM Polyhedra -An add-on to the CGM Core Modeler combining the power of polyhedral and B-rep modeling. Customers can rapidly integrate approximated polyhedral data to their 3D printing, subtractive manufacturing, analysis, and other workflows.
What Can 3D Specialized Components Offer You?
Competitive Differentiation Using Application Components, developers are free to focus their efforts on delivering unique product capabilities instead of re-solving problems. Application Components offer fast solutions to common industry challenges.
Faster Time-to-Revenue Application Components allow users to rapidly add proven functionality to their application. Application Components accelerate application delivery time by simplifying development efforts and reducing resource requirements.
Lower Development Costs and Risk Application Components offer well tested and industry proven functionality. Lower risk means reduced development costs, greater user satisfaction, and greater ROI!