Starting a business requires extraordinary effort and is fraught with challenges. How do you conceive of a product, design it, test it, and prepare it for development or manufacturing, while launching a business and brand - all on a limited budget?
Startup companies not only have to deal with the business challenges, but also the technical challenges that come with developing a product. In the 3D modeling world, finding a development team that has the technical expertise is challenging. This is where Spatial comes into play.
Spatial goes beyond the traditional supplier-customer relationship and becomes an extension of your development team. We work with you during your evaluation to implement a proof of concept, integrating Spatial’s solutions into your application. If you need assistance with building your application, our support team will join your developers to provide direct and immediate guidance and assistance. When we are innovating new workflows and products, we provide your developers direct access to our technical experts.
For early stage companies that meet the eligibility criteria, the Spatial Start-up program offers software, training, and co-marketing resources that can help build your product(s) and establish a foundation for future financial success in the additive manufacturing or building information modeling markets.
As part of this program, you will also have access to co-marketing opportunities, such as inclusion in Spatial’s website, promotion in Spatial’s campaigns, guest blogging opportunities, participation in social communities, and more.
Stand-alone early stage start-ups with less than 20 people focused on the Additive Manufacturing or BIM/AEC markets
- Product proposal will be confidentially reviewed and approved by Spatial prior to having access to products
- Once approved, for a period of one year, the Company will have access to the products below free of charge (which can be extended for additional terms)
- Co-marketing programs, speaking engagements at Spatial events, white-papers, webinars and other activities will be made available to the company
- Six technical assistance calls/qtr (TAM or CS or PM) (no logging incidents)
- Every quarter, the product/project progress will be reviewed between Spatial and the participating company
Spatial Product Portfolio Includes:
- 3D InterOp – provides the highest quality data import, ensuring users can access product designs in any format *
- AGM – is a proven 3D application development framework enabling customers to significantly shorten time-to-market
- CGM Core Modeler – is the 3D geometric modeling kernel used by Dassault Systemes’ world-leading 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM
- CGM Polyhedra – adds polygonal modeling to 3D ACIS Modeler, enabling a hybrid that combines polyhedral and B-rep modeling
- CDS - integrated 2D and 3D constraint solving for management of sketch profiles and assembly layout
- 3D Visualization – delivers the industry’s most powerful, portable and complete graphics development component for creating or enhancing 3D applications
- ModuleWorks – software components for toolpath creation and simulation
- Professional Services – enables customers to deliver products to market faster and with greater quality
*Spatial will work with you to deliver the interoperability solution in the file format that meets your needs.