Spatial software development toolkits optimize additive manufacturing across the workflow, utilizing Spatial’s innovative hybrid modeling capability to access and modify precise and/or polyhedral data. This enables new innovations across the manufacturing process, including product design/importing, model healing and modification, customization, support definition, slicing, preparation, finishing and analysis . A growing number of solution providers rely on 3D software development toolkits from Spatial to build applications that differentiate their product offerings.
This revolution in manufacturing, with new capabilities to realize complex designs, demands software purpose-built for additive manufacturing data and workflows. The leaders of this industry revolution rely on the industry-leading precise modeling kernels that Spatial has been innovating for 30 years. Loading, designing, editing, healing, and managing the lifecycle of a 3D model for printing are critical steps, and with increasing production volumes and complexity, maintaining high quality through automation is paramount. Spatial's solution is able to optimize this workflow and allow for seamless translation from precise and polygonal models to the printer’s machine code, and ultimately the final product while maintaining data integrity throughout the 3D model’s lifecycle.
Why Spatial as your Additive Manufacturing Solution Provider?
- Spatial develops both the 3D modeler and interoperability together. We are the only provider developing the multiple core technologies needed for additive manufacturing applications providing more robust support of the critical workflows.
- We are pioneering the technologies required to enable the manufacturing 4.0 revolution, such as our Hybrid modeling solution that delivers innovative modeling flexability where customization and design freedom are paramount.
- Manufacturing depends on the model. As the 3D modeling experts, no other solution consistently delivers higher quality imported models.
- Partnering with Spatial gives you complete control of your schedule and intellectual property (IP)
Spatial provides a portfolio of solutions:
- CGM Core Modeler is the 3D geometric modeling kernel used by Dassault Systemes’ world-leading CATIA V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE platforms
- 3D ACIS Modeler is the industry leading geometric modeler used by the worlds largest manufacturers
- CGM Polyhedra adds polygonal modeling to 3D ACIS Modeler, enabling a hybrid that combines polyhedral and B-rep modeling
- 3D InterOp provides the highest quality data import, ensuring users can access product designs in any format
- 3D Visualization delivers the industry’s most powerful, portable and complete graphics development component for creating or enhancing 3D applications
- Professional Services enables customers to deliver products to market faster and with greater quality
- AGM - is a proven 3D application development framework enabling customers to significantly shorten Time-To-Market
Learn more about Spatial's Additive Manufacturing Solution - Solution Sheet