Spatial is the leading provider of 3D components for the CAE industry. Components from Spatial enable application developers to build integrated engineering simulation solutions allowing greater accuracy in predicting how product designs will behave in real-world environments. Solutions for the CAE industry must provide flexible, responsive, and accurate results earlier in the work flow. By leveraging solutions from Spatial in their applications, CAE solution providers can make better use of digital models to improve product innovation, accelerate time-to-market (TTM), and significantly reduce costs
Who uses 3D components from Spatial for CAE application development?
CAE industry leaders such as Ansys, Simulia, and Flomerics make extensive use of products and services from Spatial to address a wide-range of applications areas ranging from mechanical to computational fluid dynamics.
Spatial provides a portfolio of solutions for CAE application development including:
- CGM (Convergence Geometric Modeler), the industry’s first commercial 3D geometry kernel made available to the market in over ten years
- 3D ACIS Modeler® and ACIS Extensions, supporting the need to model complex designs
- 3D Interoperability providing the highest quality data exchange between CAD formats
- 3D Visualization offering full Application Programming Interface (API) access to a powerful underlying suite of integrated components
Solutions from Spatial allow CAE application developers to:
- Accelerate time-to-market thru rapid development
- Expand innovation to increase focus on key differentiators
- Leverage 3D expertise through Services and Support from a Spatial team committed to success