When building a solution for the metrology market, application developers must continually innovate to improve their solutions for speed, accuracy, reduced measurement size, and lower costs.
With Spatial 3D components, application developers can drive product advances by leveraging industry leading technology in modeling, interoperability and visualization providing for a greater investment to solve the problems of shop-floor or inspection-room users; ensuring proper measurement, reducing defects and driving higher levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
Who uses solutions from Spatial for their metrology applications?
Products and services from Spatial are used extensively by industry leaders Zeiss, Innovmetric, and Faro Technologies, Inc. as well as internal development organizations.
Spatial provides a portfolio of solutions for metrology application development including:
- CGM (Convergence Geometric Modeler), the industry’s first commercial 3D geometry kernel made available to the market in over ten years
- 3D ACIS Modeler® and ACIS Extensions, supporting the need to model complex designs
- 3D Interoperability providing the highest quality data exchange between CAD formats
- 3D Visualization offering full Application Programming Interface (API) access to a powerful underlying suite of integrated components
Solutions from Spatial allow metrology application developers to:
- Accelerate time-to-market thru rapid development
- Expand innovation to increase focus on key differentiators
- Leverage 3D expertise through Services and Support from a Spatial team committed to success